Holliston Garden Club has two rooms to decorate at Christmas – the Hobgoblin Room and the Gallery. The Sudbury Garden Club runs this program and 5-6 other garden clubs participate.
- Inform Jo Ann Forester of the Sudbury garden club (firstname.lastname@example.org) with contact information. She will email participants with information, dates and themes in the early fall.
- Email set up/take down dates to club members who have signed up to participate.
- 6 – 8 club members are required to decorate; 4 members are enough for the take-down.
- Lobby tree has a theme every year; the club needs to make 10 ornaments in keeping with the theme.
- Decide what decorations HGC will make for the lobby tree and if any are needed for the club’s two rooms; buy items needed. Wayside has a $50 budget; HCG also has $50. Tax exempt forms must be used.
- Plan get-together with members to make decorations.
- HGC decorations are stored in the Wayside Inn attic and will be in the Hobgoblin Room the morning of set-up.
- Take-down requires everything to be put into our plastic bins and clearly marked.
Nina Colburn 2022